Plumbers are people who are specialise in installing and repairing fittings and fixtures having to do with water supply, such as sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, and water heaters. They also install and repair appliances and piping that aid in waste removal. They make sure that water supply and waste management systems in homes and businesses remain safe and working properly.
There are several different types of plumbers in Reading, each catering to different needs.
- Service and Repair Plumbers: These are the plumbers that one would call for repairs at his or her residence.
- Residential Plumbers: These are the plumbers that specialise in the installation of plumbing systems within residential buildings.
- Commercial Plumbers: These professionals are specialised in plumbing systems that pertain to large buildings that are not for residential use, such as schools, hospitals, malls, etc.
What Services Are Offered by Plumbers?
Frequently, plumbers are dismissed as people that someone would call when something breaks but they do much, much more than just repair piping. They also install things such as garbage disposals, water heaters, and dishwashers. They also fit and repair bathroom and heating appliances.
Some of the most common reasons why people seek plumbing services are:
- Installations in new buildings/facilities
- Clogged fixtures, such as toilets, sinks, and even bathtubs
- Dripping faucets or a running toilet, which wastes water and raises utility bills
- Unsatisfactory water pressure
- Malfunctioning water heater unit, such as no hot water
Plumbers keep the water in our homes safe and sanitary.